We need to implement a web UI front end for our Ad management API (only the buyer side). Preferred technology – ReactJS.
We will provide the following input:
1. Complete mockups of every screen and action as images and Balsamiq (consisting of typical elements – grids, dropdowns, JS modals, etc) – including the 2 main screens – dashboard and new/edit campaign.
2. Initial version of our API that provides all actions we identified so far, running on a temp Amazon instance.
We need the following deliverables:
1. The specified views and their actions implemented as a web UI, preferably in React, committed to our Github repo, and demoed on a web server instance, working with our API (provided).
2. Best practices for the frontend code, follow React best practices, including: * code style, * proper project structure, * build, and * unit tests.
3. The front end should be easily themed, e.g. probably regular Bootstrap to start with (we're open to suggestions here), able to change themes relatively easily
4. You need to suggest a current best practices authentication method between your UI and the API. For testing purposes, our API is currently using BA headers, you need to suggest a commonly used production authentication method, which we will implement for the API, and you will implement on the other end on the client side.
5. If our current API does not provide the necessary data to implement the UI specified in the mock-ups, identify the missing calls/parameters and let us know, we will quickly add them to allow for the completion of the UI work.