1. Write a Windows form application that prompts the user for a company name and the names of the employees of the company.
2. The program will create a domain name for the company that will be used as the basis for the company's web site and email address. For example, if the company name is Smith Electronics, the domain can be SmithElectronics.
3. The program will assign each employee an employee number.
4. The program will assign each employee an email address based on the domain determined previously. Follow the conventions of a valid email address. See [url removed, login to view]
5. The program will display the company name, domain and all the employee's email addresses.
6. The program may contain other features.
Notes: program must contain the following elements:
1. Source Code Organization: The program illustrates a step-by-step approach to the solution.
2. References/Documentation: The program contains comments that explain the purpose of the C# statement.
3. Syntax: The program contains no syntax errors. The instructor can compile the program without errors or warnings.
4. Content: The program correctly illustrates material on the following.
- Document identifiers
- Document variable types and use
- Document Decision structures
- Document Looping structures
5. Correctness: The program works correctly. The program checks input for valid entries, formats output, computes correctly, etc.
11 freelancers κάνουν προσφορές με μέσο όρο $140 γι' αυτή τη δουλειά
Hello, We are applying for this job as we are working only in C#. Please have a look on our previous reviews so that you can know more about us and about our work. Please come in chat for more discussion Thanks!