Convert the StarterLab C source code to C++, by combining data and functions.
* Move the functions into one of the existing structures.
* Modify the functions to be "member" functions of the selected structure. Do not convert the structures to classes, even if you know some C++ already.
* Make all structure data private and all member functions public.
* No global data.
* Convert the C function calls to C++ function calls.
* Use the [url removed, login to view] file to test your application.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
I've checked attached file and I'm sure it's possible to convert it into C++ into hour. I've just realized there is absent [url removed, login to view] file. Can you attach it?
I have done alot of work in c and c++ language and i can easily convert c language program to c++ [url removed, login to view] for your permission to start working on the projects asap.
I can do this , I can do this I can do this , I can do this I can do this , I can do this I can do this , I can do this I can do this , I can do this I can do this , I can do this I can do this , I can do this
Hi we are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote and we can discuss further details of the project. w w w . sol v e r . i o
I have good knowledge on Visual Basic. So I am sure I would be helpful to finish this project. Give me the chance to fulfil your goal. The payment is not a matter for me.