Journalist to write blogs for retail motorcycle shop selling parts and accessories.
Write completely original SEO friendly blogs pertaining to motorcycles with a focus on Harley Davidson. The blogs are to be on news items, new or interesting parts, people, or the industry. Blogs are to have engaging content not run of the mill boring fluff . Resource should be interested in motorcycles preferably a rider. This is an addition to our current resources writing articles and blogs. The writing will involve research and investigation of the motorcycle industry and community.
- Primary Skills: Blogs, Journalism
- Additional Skills: Web Content, Article Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
This is an ongoing project with an extended duration.
Full rights to the produced content will be transferred to us upon the delivery of payment. No blogs written for us will be submitted or available on other websites or other media outlets without our express written consent. Without prior approval content not passing copyscape will be rejected.
Please submit a proposal with a cost per group of 10 blogs. Blogs are to be written within our Content Management System not submitted externally as a separate document and include a related image. State your motorcycle experience in terms of exposure to the industry and bikes.