Mathematics worksheet development:
1. Develop 50 maths worksheets (for weekly homework) with solutions for year 7, following Australian national curriculum.
2. Each worksheet consisting of 20 short questions, and 10 worded type problem solving questions. (Average time required to attempt these questions can be 1-2hours).
3. Short questions should still require students to write steps and answer. (Not questions with just one line answer, or filling a single box)
4. The questions should be at a higher standard (targeting above average and advanced students)
5. Worksheets should progressively get harder as these are targeted towards a whole year of work. As such, content from more challenging chapters could incorporate from the worksheet 20 onwards.
6. Worksheets should be in MS word 2010 or higher file type and also in pdf format.
7. Timeframe - 28 days upon confirmation.
8. Some guidance with example questions can be provided.
9. Questions must be original questions (not copied from other text books).
10. All content must be written in clear accurate English (with $ as money units where required).
11. Successful completion would result in more similar work.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
Hi I have already been doing questions framing for one of the competitive exams held here in India. I have the knowledge and ability to frame the questions as per the requirement. Further we can discuss on chat
I am a freelance aptitude/maths trainer/faculty have been taking aptitude taking classes in engineering colleges and maths for school students for the last ten [url removed, login to view] colleges mainly to prepare for competitive en Περισσότερα
Completed Stage 2 Mathematical Studies receiving a certificate of excellence therefore have a large base of mathematical skill which have been used tutoring several high school students.