You are a businessperson who will be moving to another country, to conduct business and live for an extended period of time.
• Describe the culture of the country you will be living in.
• What do you need to know about this country before you go?
• What cultural norms are good to know?
• What are the cultural faux pas?
• How can you make yourself not stand out as an outsider – do you care if you stand out, or do you wish to integrate more into the local culture?
• Is the culture individualistic or collectivistic, and how does this affect their society? How will this affect you living in this society?
• How does the culture view time?
• How does the culture value children and the elderly?
• What techniques should you use to communicate effectively - do you stand close, do you use local gestures, or do you stick to your own cultural norms?
• What are the local business practices?
Resources: book (i have online), library resources, and the Internet, learn about your country in order to analyze the best methods of intercultural communication for your new life abroad!
Guidelines: Your paper must be 4 pages in length, single-spaced – not including references or title page (if you choose to have a title page). Use Times New Roman font, size 12, with 1 inch margins.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $36/hour for this job
Hello! I've actually lived the project description in several different countries. I've been a freelance writer and editor for the past 9 years. I'd be happy to help you out. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi There, I am interested in your project. I am an experienced academic/content writer and am greatly looking forward to a successful collaboration soon. Best regards.