***Your Bid is Final. No Later Change Allowed. READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY***
I have a WordPress theme called ListingPro activated in my website. You can check this theme demo from https://listingprowp.com/en/
Actually, I used another theme called Directory 4-5 years ago. That theme had one option called “Items” where business listings used to be stored. I have around 500 business listings there.
I have managed to bring the option “Items” in the WordPress Backend Dashboard. They look like this now https://submit-link.org/item/seo-company/.
I have 500 such listings.
But I want them to be published and look like the listings published in ListingPro. Just like this https://submit-link.org/listing/euro-collision/
You just need to integrate the look of the old one like the new ones. All the new Listings submitted get the look like this one https://submit-link.org/listing/euro-collision/ automatically. I want the old one to look like this.
Please try to understand the project requirement first before you place the bid.
Lowest bidder will win the project. I will also need full project source code.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting
thorough research on data science-related topics,
generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading
articles before publication. If you’re familiar with
producing online content and have an eye for detail,
we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your
work or portfolio of your published articles, along with
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces related to
data science that appeals to our audiences, attract
customers and boost brand awareness.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online
sources, interviews, and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO
guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer or
• Strong affinity towards Data Science and AI
Industry. At least 5 Data science articles published
in the past.
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management
Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
Article Writing Machine Learning (ML) Content Writing Data Science Data Analytics